I have put together a list of ways to generate ideas:
- Take a recent experience and share it.
- If your personal story had impact on your business share or expand on it.
- Trends in your industry
- Thoughts and advice for your clients, customers, patients
- Comment on other blog articles
- Guest posts: think of people you admire in your industry or would like to interview
- Gather (to later publish) a list of links of items you find relevant or valuable
- Read other blogs in your niche, you may find a post that you disagree with, or have a different twist on that you can write about
- Read blogs in a completely different niche, you may get inspired with an idea
- Recommend a book
- Check out Chris Brogan's post: 20 Blog Topics To Get You Unstuck
- Keep and a small idea log in your purse or laptop bag, you never know when an idea will come to you. If you have an iPhone, use of one of the voice recorder apps to record your idea
Now go out and write!